View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 03:59 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 5/1/16

Tim i knew i was who theyw eere voting out.. and they wont voet cass out cuz they know they can beat her in comps.. so in that moment i have some say and i can chose if cass stays or goes in my part in that..

tim cass wants me to use it on her.. why should i it's her dream to win the show.. it was jared's dream to win too and eveyone's dream.. and i do ahve say in the jury. and i think i will make it a tie and make kelsey make the choice.. and let her have teh blame

joel what happens then after..

tim i dont know.. i will try really ahrd to win hoh

joel so will i.. and i dont think i can beat them in f2..

tim do they want f2 with each other?>

joel i dont think i can beat anyone except cass.. and i think kelsey will get alot of votes cuz of what she over came..

tim yeah im seeing that now.. she was on the block 1st week

tim i thought POV was tomorrow and have another night to sleep on it.. im open to hear things out. but i think im tired of the .. replying on other people to determine your fate.. on terms on trusting their words.. ..

tim cass using the veto on me the other night exposed her

tim i fought really hard and it showed me how hard i wanted to be here.. and im not mad at you it's just a turning point for me in the game

tim i dont come from a game of BB where you trust in alliances. it's forbidden.. and im ok with working on my own..
Attached Images