View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 05:07 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 11/25/16

justin they say you are here for tv time.. like they dont know why im here..

morgan i came here cuz im young and why not

jusitn yeah you are beuatiful and got the whole world ahead of you

morgan if everyopne signed up to play then thye are here for tv time too

justin she was also saying that i came here to meet freiends.. and im like no i did not.. i came here to play BB and im not going to ahve some emotional.. like.. she is in chicago and jaosn is in massachussettes.. and that's not praticle.. like i didnt think i was going to meet awesome people..

justin like i kept everyone sane all season and now im losing my shit and where is everyone? who's here for me.. nobody.. just me.. me against the world in this game at this point.. it's hard for me to relate to be all happy go lucky when i ahve to fight for my life on monday.. and im sure you feel the same way

morgan it's different for me cuz i knew i was going to be alone .. but for you.. yo didnt think that

justin i ahve to look out for my own well being.. i ahve no body.. all i ahve is prayer in my life in here.. happy go lucky justin is gone.. the only thing left to do is conquer.. i ahve tunnel vision right now.. it doesnt take away from me having conversations

justin.. but she is all salty.. and she thinks i dont like jason.. like im not feeling it.. im jsut focused.. and im not kissing nobody's ass and i aint been good at that all my life..
Attached Images