View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/5/16

5:55pm feeds 1/2 corey tells paulie what nicole told him NOT TO SAY

Corey frank's ben going around saying that he's been going around making deals with everyone.. and the girls me and nicole want frank out next week

paulie what?

corey davonne made up that whole thing about tiffany .. people saying tiffany waas doing this all girl allaince thngs but .. there is tiffany breodgette bronte natalie..

paulei davonne said that

corey

paulie day made that up about triffany?

corey yeah to get tiffany out..a dn she said that nicole and james are up to something.. that they're got a f2.. so she wants them out too

paulie how does the heat stay off of us.. i dont talk to anyopne.. it's just me and you..

corey frank thinks that if tiffany gets hoh that he's going on the block and he's rally paraniod

pauylie he doiesnt seem the type to be paraniod.. who said he's going around amking deals.. cuz i really thought it was just me and you and him/../

corey i told nicole not to say anything.. and frank came to me aasking me who to be in the final 4.. and he said that nicole michelle will be good at the end cuz they'd know the q&a.. so he said that he wants Zakiayh cuz she 's not good at it.. and i said i wanted you.. cuz i trusted yo.. and we've been in ojn everything.. together.. and i was like we ahve a good thing going.. and i said it should be me nicole paulie and you.. and when nicole came to me.. she said that be honest dont lie is frank trying to make any allainces.. and i said TWIN TOWERS.. and i didnt lie.. and she said that she started something with nicole and michelle me and you davonne and zakiayh.,. a

paulie he came to me and asked me. and i said nicole and zakiayh..

corey nicole said he stsarted somehting with you her zakiyah and someone else.. like eh wanted to kick me out..

paulie he said the samae thing to me.. i said id like to see the 3 of us..

corey you are getting the same impressions as i am

paulie yeah.. i am.. and i dont want to flip out they must be starting stuff

corey yeah but frank said this to nicole and she came to me.. and i think he wanted me out.. before sequester..

paulei no shot.. that never came out..

corey.. so nicole said he said to throw the comp and she told me not to throw it cuz he's going to try and get me out

paulie you think?

corey im not going to let him get HOH

paulie it makes sense.. when we were in the middle of the comp i was liek i dont feel like i need this and i should be able to compete.. and michelle said she wanted.. and at the end she said no she didnt want it.. and i know he's close to bridgette and she said that she didnt want it.. and at 1st no one cared.. and i ended up taking it.. frank said he didnt want it.. who else did he tell about teh roadkill cuz he finally told me.. cuz tiffany came in and told me.. frank won roadkill.. and she said she was speculating.. so i went to frank if he told anyone else he got roadkill.. but he said no he didnt only corey.. but now i wonder if he did

corey nicole knew..

paulie maybe she told tiffany

corey no nicole doesnt talk to tiffany.. and i would stay away from her.. and if she is throwing him under the bus..

paulie i know.. but with all this information frank is close to davonne and is davonne throwijng stuff out there to throw us off

corey is she protecting frank

corey davonne is pissed at frank.. for making multiple alliances with people.. her being one of them..

paulie that's crays.. that's not smart.. that's over kill

corey he's covering all his bases..
Attached Images