View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 02:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/5/16

Nicole are you going to repeat this to him are you?

corey no

Nicole alright we need to get frank olut. he's made f4 deals with everyone.. with yo.. me paul paulie.. but dont say anything

corey are you sure/

nicole i didnt tell anyone that he tried to make a deal with me so if that gets out.. dont say anything

corey alright

nicole he's told me to throw the next 2 HOH's and he's talked bout getting you out of this house.. did he talk aobut getting me out

corey he said he liked zakiyah and someone else that cant win.. so yeah youa re in teh bottom..

corey i think it's too early to talk aobut that right now

mnicole well he is and he's trying to cover his bases

corey so he needs to be backdoored?

nicole OMG day is freaking out right niow.. dont say anything.. youa re the only one i trust in this game.. .. jsut dont tell him what i say.. cuz now he found out that tiffany said his name and now he wants her out.

nicole he said that he wants me and michelle in the f4

corey he said taht nicole and michelle will no those dates and stuff so you dont want them at the end

nicole wow!! he needs to go.. he talked to me about getting you out.. i swear to god.. before we're down to teh f8.. i think he said that to see how attached i am to you.. so i played it down.. im not lying to you.. he wants you out before paulie..
Attached Images