View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:05 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/12/16- Tuesday Eviction Day 9/13/16

RECAP:

Feeds/BBAD came back 1 hr earlier than CBS's posted time

Paul won POV

Nicole and Corey aren't sure who James is voting out

Nicole wants to make sure that who ever it is is prepared to give information to the jury, questions for round table and answers from hg's for F2 if they get there

Nicole and Corey asked James what he is doing james avoided answering the question directly fora while saying well whatever paul wants.. and if i was able to do what i want. Corey stopped him thee saying you can.. what do you mean.. james finally said Paul wants to talk to you and then to me.. and he is keeping me safe so I will do what he wants.. .. unless you guys have a preference on who is staying

corey james i know he wants me out

Nicole to james. we both want to be here we are not rolling over

James i ahve to literally pick and I like you both alot.. i hung out with corey all summer and you nicole.. youa re a vet..

Nicole regarding F2 if she stayed says she wouldn't take paul but im not as threatening as you

corey james are you going to vote me out or what.. i see you struggling with it..

James he's keeping me in the game if he doesnt use the veto

nicole im just curious who you'd want out.. but basically you are going to do what paul wants

james yeah

After that convo james went up to tell paul what HE said in the convo with nicole/corey

paul as long as corey goes i dont care..

james wanted permission to tell nicole/corey that corey is the target and who he is voting out

paul wonders why they dont want to come and talk to him.. but james wants to tell them it's paul's HOH.. that he's not going to go against him

paul said he will make it clear in his veto speech
Attached Images