View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:59 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/14/17

Ika the only reason emily went home was cuz of neda and she was that vote .. does he like jackie?

Dre no.. i ahve to talk to him

ika if karen asks say we were apologizing

dre kevin./bruno were not going to leave cuz they know im =coming for them.. and when dillon ,made the deal kevin looked at me shook his head yes.. and then went back to his buzzer

ika kevin and bruno wants you out.. and now you and dillon are the strongest people in the house. and sindy was after that.. she was like i dont want dre to go.. i let her talk.. and i told sindy that dre hates me

dre im going to talk to dillon

ika you need to he likes you.. bruno/kevin want me and demetres on the block.. when dillon started talking bruno was the 1st one to bite it..

ika i told them that i get it it's a long comp i dont blame them.. they will keep sindy safe.. she is obedient.. neda going home has nothing to do with bruno/kevin.. I DID THAT not sindy

Ika i dont know if karen will keep me over jackie

dre yes she will she hates jackie

ika all those things he was saying.. they were all jabs at me.. edges and stuff.

dre i think with his ego i think demetres is his target..

ika in thier eyes.. they think this allaince was a secret thing.. and in their eyes you are not supposed to know it.. and tye will say i was using you.

dre they are going to say trust me.. i dont see how it benefits dillon..s

BB Dillon to DR

Ika if it's me sindy or me/jackie we'll still ahve the numbers if it's me/demetres we dont..

dre i dont want sindy to hate me.. but if she goes on teh block

ika is should be sindy/jackie

ika iff one of us go up we still ahve the votes..

dre im going to talk to dillon.

ika please cuz he doesnt like sindy

dre he doesnt like sindy or jackie

ika bruno will convince him to put me up and not sindy
Attached Images