View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 01:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/28/17

Keivn i dont care.. you know better than that i told matt that everything is aid was the truth.. he didnt say nothing..

kevin what was alex saying

jason taht alex wasn't being specific

jason she said that those will be 2 votes against me in jury.. like im not going to put you up..

kevin they sent someone up yo see.. what .. like she doesnt like the way i walk with my shoes? like c'mon give me a break .. cmon jason we're gonna get pushed around by her? c;mon

kevin look she is coming up to see hat im talking about

josh up.. you guys talking?

jason yeah

kevin i never fucked you paul or alex.. like me and you cant even talk? they senbd josh up? they want me out that bad.. then put me the fuck out. when i go to the jury im going to make sure you win.. you want to make sure that im still here. there are people im going to advocate.. they were lying snakes who pushed everyone in teh house. sen d me to the jury it will be thier worst mistake.. i played the game.. im plAYING A SOCIAL GAME

JASON THEY
kevin who's they? xmas and josh>? they won hoh with a ball/

jaosn i wnated to puyt you up next.. but

kevin i said put me up we get raven out

jason everything taht alex said came true.. they would hate me

kevin dont let them tell you that. and dont you think that they hate you there si someone else that is pushing you around.. they are going to not vote for a father who's just got a new baby..

kevin xmas and josh are puppets.. theya re doing what theya re told.. i don't want to go out before josh that is embarrassing.. i raised 7 kids.. dont be stupid dont let them con you..

jason i know you ahve a f2 with him

kevin no.. they think im stupid.. not looking me in the eye anymore.. im not stupid i know this shit i know she is with josh.. we are still 8 people left.. what they think i wont vote for you.. use your fucking head.. it's going to be 3 weeks and what are they going to do o hate jason?

kevin she's so confident that yu and her are going to get there?

kevin i talk about every rule and they stay up here with you till 5 am and they think that yuou wil listen to them

Kevin dont worry aobut it. it's fine. i think they are dipshits for thinking that you'd put me up

jason i said that to them
Attached Images