View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 06:26 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/13/17

backpost cont

HOH room clears out 1:29am

Elena stays behind.. I want to protect the people that you already know i want to go to jury with. I figured that you'd want to put jess up

Alex yeah and those that put the alliance in jeopardy

elena are you talking about xmas?

Alex yeah but

Elena well aside from xmas.. it's whoever stirred teh pot.. i didnt have any idea aobut xmas till you said that i know that she felt betrayed with cody and then had the one on one with jess and then cody.. and she is a bit more emotional .. but me and you are more like bro's

alex yeah i talked to xmas.. with the cameron vote.. and she got weirded out after teh cameron vote but then things got cool.

Alex it's clear she cursed jason. and i feel for her and when i talked aobut her vote when i was voting jillian out that i will see who can help me out and be a vote for me but when xmas broke her foot i realized that she cant compete for me..

Elena is it matt?

Alex no

Elena i think it's dom

alex i think dom and xmas.. **hinky vote**

Elena dom said she voted out Cody.

Alex dom is so smart i know she wouldnt rock the boat with one vote..

Alex i trust you guys im going to talk to paul but taht one vote bothered me.. and i want to keep as loyal as i can till i can't.

Elean i wasnt sure i could trust jason

alex going forward dont worry you are not going on teh block if jason wins..

Elena someone brought it up to me that it was KEVIN cuz he doesnt like Ramses.. and he just did it to do it..

Elena i would say Kevin and xmas and if she did that she's supposed to be working with us.. when you cant competed and protect the team and do that like why did you do that? and dont joke like that when it comes up you look gulty.

Elena i want to protect.. me and you. paul didnt vote

alex io trust him

elena we kept you here

elena to keep safe ; paul mark raven matt i want safe dom and yourself

alex i dont know about dom.. she freaked me out

elena and xmas is not here to defend herself.. so i wont talk about her

alex im pretty solid with kevin.. if everyone is saying kevin is dumb and doesnt know the game but i think he's smart and playing the best game

End Backpost
Attached Images