View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:52 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

jess and cody are enjoying thier pizza in the apple room

raven is upset in the bathroom (sympathy tears)

Xmas nn one deserves to ahve that ..

raven it's jsut personal stuff

raven i dont wna t anyone to get hurt cuz i know how it feels like

xmas in that moment i was trying to explain that we show that he can lose his cool no that someone can get hurt

paul in.. are you ok

raven yeah it's personal stuff.. i told you.. but i just dont want anyone to get hurt as in confrontation

paul which is why i want him lout of the house. and i dont like that you were confronted like that

kevin in and then mark

raven i dont want cody to know it..

xmas his behavior shouldnt make that come out.. and to pull you into a room(jess asked nicely and raven went willinly )

paul he has made megan cry and jillian cry and rtaven crty and he tried to use his trough shit on me and im going to shut him down and she wants up to have sympathy for him but i dont give a shit he ius a piece of shit.. this is why i wnat hoh this week and this is why someone doesnt deserve to be here.. i dont ahve a speech.

xmas aggressive and then passive.. not feeling anything oir demonstrating is not showing you ahve emotional control you just shut down and bursts

paul i dont know why someone will stand by someone who is so shitty in a hostile environment.. and i want her to see it..

with paul

paul that makes her worse than him if she wants to protect him so she will go first and he will go to jury with out her
Attached Images