View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

Jess i remember you telling me that you guys had a convo about getting the girls out

cody yeah it was down at the end.. like it was when we were bros.. we said that we'll string the babes along and that we said that they girls were stringing us along.. but that was the beginning.. but at no point did i say that..

Cody if you feel that youa re going to look like an idiot dont use the hex. let him pull you off and then

jess he's not going to use the veto if he does it's on jason he doesn't need to put someone else up and piss off the house

cody if he didnt want to piss off the house he didnt ahve to make the girls have not he coulda put us as have nots

cody all i ahve is my loyalty.. and now that he is using that .. it's blowing my mind right now..

jess im not questioning your loyalty now..

cody if theya re trying to twist it.. like no. the only deal i made with alex/jason was to keep you guys safe.. and you will see all that..

jess i think that there are certain people that are willing to go there and some people arent .. matt never confirmed it but paul did ..

cody and then paul came down and talked to matt right away.. he's trying to twist it

jess exactly.. matt is a sweet guy. if he wanted to play dirty and get you out of the game he could have played right along and get you out of the game..
Attached Images