View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 05:48 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 10/3/16

Backpost Feeds 1:45am feeds 1/2

Cornbread loses it to Kryssie and Neeley about Shelby

Kryssie you said it yourself that you were going to play a clean game right

CB uh huh .. She is making my stay in this house miserable and a;; day today i didnt want to tell everybody that she has gotten under my skin so bad thats why im walking around like biting my lip. we've had some times where it's good and then right at the end of it she goes like off the deep end.. and im like WHAT IN THE FUCK!?

CB She come in my room the other day, i was talking to my roommates , she comes walking right up in there and lays down on someone elses bed, unbinvited and im telling a story, and i get almost to the end of my story and she's like" OH fuck that shit! that's fucking bullshit! and fucking gets up and walks out CB is moving his body around all sassy and ticked off at the same time telling this walks out in the middle of my conversation from my room that it aint hers! and i said What in the FUCK is going on here?" he never said that Im having having a conversation in here, laying in my fucking bed and you come into my fucking room and you God Damn run your mother fucking trap! Don't fucking bring the GHETTO out of me! I'll God Damn get on your ass!

kryssie under her breath i love it

CB I'll tell you right now i'll fucking tell you right now. i'll throw some shit at you that will hurt your God Damn feelings

Kryssie nods

Cb but that ain't the person i want to be. She;sfucking got me so fucking bent out of shape . I feel like i ahve my hands tied and then it's like God tells me.. calm down.. do the right thing and go make amends . and i get it back again and she fucking falls off the deep end

CB she;s lacking some kinda medication

Kryssie well then maybe she should go home and get on it right?

CB yeah

Kryssie you do her that favor

CB and if America wants to send me home for fucking some crazy bitch taht is driving me crazy

kryssie America cant send you home as of right now America cant send you home

CB in the meantime i cant go and talk to her about it cuz she is going to cause a bigger problem

neeley no i wouldnt .. you stay away

Cb Im the type of person if someone is a problem I stay in a different
room. and now that i got that out i dont want you to think im a bad person but at the same time i want to let you know that losing today .. that was only a part of what's been going on

neely is taking it all in along with kryssie and making like they support his rant to him

Kryssie youa re not the only one.. and i knew who you were talking about even before you said anything like it;s early on and there isnt anyone that anyone hates.. and then everyone catches eyes when that person walks into the room like kryssie snarls her lip there are times she sits by me and we sit in complete silence and im just like.. grinds teeth

CB i dont mind that,. or even having a conversation and being nice to ya and not even outta pity.. and i say something funny.. dont fucking pounce on me .. it fucking.. i mean my fucking eye balls start God Damn shaking .. I was like what in the fuck is going on here! And i sat here and stuttered and then shut my fucking mouth and then in front of everybody on that camera right there i look like a little fucking bitch! and i am far from a little fucking bitch!

Kryssie the people that are watching those cameras know this game

CB cuts kryssie off. people that reserve themselves in that situation is a real man. But i'm gonna tell you it still eats you alive

Krysie you're tougher than i am.. you handled that like an adult

CB right now im not but she's not here and im talking behind her back

kryssie youa re having cathartic vent session that 's what this is.. that's what the smoking session is for

CB that's what im talking about .. no matter how bad this shit gets in here we still gotta put an ear out there and listen to what someone's gotta say because it's fucking.. it's'.. well unless they're your enemy, none of y'all are my enemies . if you're down i want to hear what you gotta say cuz i wanna help ya, build you back up but i need fucking help too!

Neeley we all do

CB im a big man but i need a little hand to fucking get me back out of this hole ya know. Just someone to stick a hand out to say c'mon buddy.. cuz ya know everybody's got a little bit of weakness right now cuz we're all in fucking treading water ya know

neeley and we dont know what is going to happen tomorrow
Attached Images