View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/30/18

Kaitlyn: im just talking to sam

Sam : is that JC?

JC : opens the door
Sam: lost her audio.. can you hear me?

Sam: put me where you want me so you dont have to stand. so this is the 1srt place i ever had a conversation.

kaitlyn: yeah i know

Sam: how do you feel about yesterday's comp and everything

JC: you boiling water!!??

kaitlyn : turn it off!! it's jsut a kettle nothing happened.. hold on sam!

kaitlyn: omg so dramatic.. Ok the comp it self was crazy and it was truthfully scary.. if that's the tone BB is setting. we didnt sign up for fear factor.. how do you feel?

Sam: yeah i would say that alot of challengers that happened. I thought of you right away.. like even what happened to faysal.. im not doubting your charisma.. but these are ridiculous challenges.. like you would be sick if you had to eat ham like that.. and with yesterday .. not that im doubting yo. that is crazy shit..

kaitlyn.: especially for someone of my stature

Sam: i thought it was good that i was able to compete against all the guys.. im athletic in a different way and im tough as shit

kaitlyn: yeah i saw that i couldnt agree more

Sam: and at the same time Im a girl and i lov steve. he was someone i tied to make feel comfortable when we got her. and i like him and he's a man.. im in this huge position where im a robot.. and i tried to do the SR thing but that doesn't work.. I dont talk to you at all. i dont know how you're feeling. are you feeling some sorta way?

kaitlyn: no if i had my way i wouldn't want you or steve to go home. it's not my way not my hoh not my verto

sam; if it was your HOH and choice who would you put up

kaitlyn: i dont want to say any names but i would put up a bigger threat. i would backdoor someone

Sam: that is what i would do to. If i won the veto. I can only control myself. and I can say that from day 1 I only done what i said i was going to do. I say what i mean and i mean what i say.. and i say the same thing to everyone. im only telling my stuff

kaitlyn: y8ou are doing the best you could. I dont think you or steve leaving is beneficial to ahy0one. it sucks.

Sam: we both were like irrelivant

kaitlyn: it's not that you are not threatening.. and there are others that are a threat. and people that are whispering

sam: i see that

kaitlyn: I dont know what Fassy is going to do and he is my bet friend.

Sam: Im just starting to peel back the layers of him.he's a sweetheart. that;'s a good thing.

kaitlyn : i wish he'd use the veto to save you or steve. a bigger target would go up and go up

sam: agreed.

kaitlyn : i don't think that is what will happen and i think that people should be making bigger moves and i dont think it's going to happen and it's a shame. and i do know a lot can change in 2 days. im still working on still trying to talk to tyler. and im working my butt off. And i dont want you to think that im ignoring you..
Sam: that would be ok or there can be a new plan. where steve and i both get to tay and be part of something bigger. Who would you replace if it was your choice., and you are locking it away and no one else will hear. it

kaitlyn: do i trust you?

Sam: you should..

kaitlyn: i really dont know.. but me and bayleigh are options and winston brett angela are bigger options.. sending you and steve home it's a cop out.. the other players are big players here

sam: it's a p[ussy pl;ay

kaitlyn: yeah it's a pussy play and im not happy about it

Sam: it kills me that everyone is so many steps ahead.. so much can change.
Attached Images