View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 03:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/22/18

Ali still running scenarios with johnny for the triple.. you have to think about the peole voting and youa re voting for the person to save

johnny i wonder what woulda happened if paras won hoh

Ali i think daela but liv thinks us.. but who knows..

Johnny for a replacment im trying to rebuild Will, paras i made that deal and maddy i knwo you guys are sending maddy home.. it's too tempting

Ali no we wont.. i know.. we'd be done.. im not stupoid we'd be done for the rest of the game.. but i'd love to

Johnny you are here to make big moves and our bond isnt that strong taht you wouldnt wnat to make that move

ali i cant beat you but that doesnt mean i dont want to play next to you.. and you nevver know.. in the final 3.. my odds are better.. I cant stand maddy but i knwo i cant.. she is a nice girl but

johnny what is it

ali there is soemthing about how she is playing taht i dont like. she's preached the whole time her own vote. playing her game.. she's independent.. but i feel it's always 2 peas.. and not build a target on her back.. and she always said that she loved erica.. and was happy that she was trusting erica. and then when erica left she said all these things about erica.. and she thinks she is way more masterful than what she really is.. she thinks she talked herself off the block and taht she thought that she made all these moves which she hasn't.. I dont like it it jsut rubs me the wrong way..

Ali the cool thing aobut maddy is that we are very clear and no bullshit between us.. we dont pretend.. she knows what im thinking and i know what she is thinking.. it's kinda comforting .. when people are constantly blowing smoke up your ass..
Attached Images