View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 03:02 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/22/18

Ali im prepared to hit the block i dont see or buy that they all have my back.. and i knwo it comes down to winning the veto and i feel that my odds are better if derek stays up there and that kaela isnt that much of a threat

Johnny yeah same.. after that blow up that did make her seem more eehh

Ali yeah maybe derk winning is a blessing in disguise.. but it would be nice to see one of the 3 in the triple go.. their odds of winning go up as well i think it's silly not to look at that anad not consider that's not a big concern at the triple.

Johnny it just sucks

Ali does it though?

johnny derek staying? it does cuz s he's very capable and not into working with me

ali i thin that woulda beeen the case if yo didnt put him up.. he woulda said anything and it wouldnt have been legit. i think you did the right thing. i really do.. and who knows.. we cut off his other half he might be inclined cuz who else does he have

Johnny you guys

Ali no

Johnny he said that you guys wee teh best allaince he's had

Ali well we're not flakey.. but all the others were playing all sides.. and how do we work with deek? our connection to him was thru kaela

johnny he says he talks game to you alot

Ali yeah more me than liv.. and he likes to bounce ideas like you do.. but it coulda been that i came up to just shoot the shit talk about vancouver and listen to his ipod.. ore than liv.

Johnny he's threat level

Ali i put him next to yuou

johnny above me.. he dint compete in any of the other pov's

Ali he's good mental. i think he is extremely threatening..
Attached Images