View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 03:34 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday Eviction Day 9/14/16

backpost 11:41pm

Nicole i wish i knew when the comp was.. they said it ws a couple of days.. so it's at least not tomorrow

paul if you need to cross reference stuff

nicole ok

paul he's not very smart

nicole he's pretending.. like when he said steve said he only needed to win when he needed to

paul he needed to win veto and hoh

nicole well he's still here

paul neither one of us will win sitting next to him.. that's why it has to be the 2 of us.. i will be so pissed

paul he sucks at mental comps .. i swear if you guys have some secret alliance will will kill both of you 11:44pm

Nicole no

paul victor is going to shit his pants

paul he has michelle natalie bridgette

paul the ones we can count on is vic and paul.. natalie hate me.. bridgette hates me.. hates you.. paul and zakiyah i ahve no clue both were close to each of us.. i thought about this over and over../ that nicole has no girls in or votes in the jury..

paul i can confidently say i ahve one vote and i'd rather 2nd place with you.. than with him.. he's been saying that he got out each of our partners..

nicole like we didnt do any of the work.. .. if you take him he looks like teh good guy to me and he will have the votes..

paul win your comp

paul stay focused.. stay aggressive.. he's going to be talking the whole time.. dont let it get to you

nicole io hope that we do it separate

paul jsut dont freak out this is the one time you need to be confident

nicole yeah..
Attached Images