View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

xmas can we take a leap of faith and trust

alex.. i think they wanted me to talk to everyone..

xmas noms are today

alex yeah i think they wanted me to talk to you.. t i talked to everyone including jess

xmas how long did she stay on the wall

alex she is a good competitoor..

xmas i know

alex it was me jess dom elena and jason.. and jason just did something stupid and came off the wall

xms im taking a leap of faith and hope this shows trust in you.. he chose to tell me the 2 people and no one knows.. (she told paul already) so i hope this is a good gesture

xmas during dom's show i ask a question taht sent them off.. it ws about elena.. it was in the spirti of i think he likes her.. didn't think of it anymore than that.. apparently it upset mark and dominque.. and after the show they were going on about how inappropraite it was.. it was funny that you said .. i heard the question that dom asked cody.

alex it was the whole megan things again.. i wasnt paying attention to only the answers.. and everyone got up and i wa slike what? we thoguht it was great entertainment.. but they were like it's weird..

zlex i wa like i jsut want to watch and the drama

xmas the reason that i beleive it was those 2.. (did that confirm it)

alex yeah

xmas when i was on teh block everyone came up to me.. everytime i went neart mark he avoided me.. and then i finally talked to him that night and he broke down and got emotional and then he kept me but never told me but he was super distance.. and dominique was dispersed.. so i was so shell shocked aobut what ewas going on.. i wanted teh dust to settle .. even when mark and i ahd that convo he was still buddy buddy with cody.. but i think cody matt and mark had this bromance i dont think matt was in it anymore.. but i do beleive it and it came from no where..

alex what youa re telling me makes sense.. one is a girl.. and the other one i said everyone has to stay in line and they are the person who went agsint us.. and im trying to cut the head off.. and people on both sides dont like this person.. and this person can not be in the voting pool they ahve to go..

xmas you just cant go and tell taht person..

alex it's a grey area.
Attached Images