View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:18 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

3:28 Xmas let me go talk to jason feeds 3/4

Xmas i need a hug.. and i need you to know that i see it in your face.. (muffled mic from hug)

jason i feel they always tell; you the worst

xmas i know ..

Jason

Xmas i know what youa re thinking

jason rodeo is different you get fucked up all the time.. and if it was yoru forearm.. but it's your foot.. we cant change it.. and cant go back

Xmas this was God's plan and he put it in our lives for a reason.. and this doesnt change my opinion about you

jason i feel there is always going to be a time when you are like this mother fucker.. and im jsut going to pray that this is going to be 100% healed but 10 fucking broken bones

xmas do not lose sleep or carry guilt

jason it's the fact that i hope i didnt ruin things for you cuz we were fucking around

xmas i've been thru so many things

jason i dont want to be the victim in here

xmas you wont.. we still will get up and dance around even though i might be in a walker..

jason you will never forget this..

xmas no and that song ride a cowboy. and this will show america that you can bounce back.. i jsut had a moment and it does upset me..

jason i feel that they tell you all that shit.. but it wont be like that.. like 3 broken ribs.. it';s a different thing.. and i know it's the foot.. but there wont be no arthritis..

xmas he didnt say if he said when.. they usually fuse it but cuz im an athlete.. and im one that will go agsint teh grain and this means that there are other doors that will open for me and i wont be rinsing and repeating my life..

jaosn yeah i beleive that..

xmas what can i do to help you

jason nothing for me cuz i know it's an accident.. i feel bad about the recourse and every time you step you ahve pain.. i feel that in this world they crush it with surgery

xmas yeah my surgeon is the best he does all athletes and had signed jerseys in his place.. this tells me how tough i am

jason what a better place to ahve it.. the best surgeon..

xmas being your best no matter what .. and i mean what i said that when we get out fo here i want to help you.

jason i dont want anyone to feel bad for me.. we were having a blast

xmas me too!

Xmas listen you ahve a broken dick and i have a broken foot.

Xmas i had a great doc.. i saw you were upset and i wanted to be clear.

jason i dont want the resource

xmas i dont..

jason it's when you fail . fail faster

xmas my coach said that all the time.

jason the only people that know it was an accident is us

xmas no you can see your feet slipped..

jason did you see it?

xmas no. when im out im in a hat headphones and nothing no internet.. nothing..

Xmas i have never and will never be like "this mother fucker" except when she wanted his vote and said she would use it to others
Attached Images