View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 03:40 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 9/30/16

shelby so we ahve to get in with alex and whiteny.. but i dont know if they will let me in..

morgan and youa re in with jason and them

shelby i dont know.. i try and talk adn they talk over me.. but we'll see who is tired and who is awake and listen to what is going on

morgan im going to talk to whitney.

shelby alone or what?

morgan i dont know what do you think we should do

shelby i think we should roll with this girls thing.. this perky and cute .. but i cant get passed that comment who says " i need a man to run my life" i cant let girls hear that and think that's ok..

shelby and danielle i cant listen to her.. ther is jsut a point where i have to get up and walk away and the shit she talks about is like..

morgan i get it the whole athlete thing.. like who doesnt like them..

shelby i want to get in her head and see if there was anything there and she keeps talking about her friend who went to that school

morgan i dont know if she can tell that people are getting irritated.. and you know neeley is in her head going this girl.

shelby and i think that justin is into danielle and stuff there is a potential love triangle going on and i dont know if it';s jsut me seeing things

morgan one of us has to get to shane

shelby he's a hard cookie to crumble.. and i dont want this to be the hit men thing

morgan i will be pissed if it's 2 guys at the end

shelby.. i am tired of this shit.. i want to break this cycle..
Attached Images