View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 11:50 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday TRIPLE Eviction Day 4/26/18

kaela youa re making a mistake!!!! im not going to put you up

paras i dont think i can beat you 2

kaela yoa re not going to beat.. ali or liv.. and with our derek im nothing.. if derek gets cut.. im a pretty good fucking choice

Will and maddy in white wroom

kaela i want to stay.. im going to get you to that f5.. derek will get you there.. we jsut got to get there.. derek and i will never get to the end together.. to win out.. that's never going to happen what kevin did last yeah was a 1-18 years.. it's never going to happen

kaela i think if you evict me now. it's going to be a big mistake im going to see you in jury and im going ot say i told you so and yo know im right

will yeah with the ryan thnig

para .. 15 mins. before.. i feel that i cant beat either of you8

kaela you are not going to beat ali/liv.. and derek isnt going to make it to the end. and im easy to beat. im, nothing with out derek

will can you give us 5 mins

kaela guys im telling you dont make a mistake.. johnny isnt taking your guys he's taking ali and liv

Will why is she looking at me

paras she pulled me in

will what do youw ant to do.. you are not vocal aobut what you want to do.. what are we going to do..

maddy we caast the votes we want to do.. and cast them in the DR

paras i kinda agree that they wont both make it to the end

maddy then by that we wont win th triple either..

maddy johnny has been in all of the rooms with ali 's been potiching in

paras i want to evict ali

maddy leaves

will if you want to do that then do it.. im not going to make you chose .. do it if you feel it's what you want to do. i dont want to look like a dumb ass in front of canada

Will if we keep ali one of us goes home .. seriously we'll just cast our votes.. and that's it.. it's stressing me out

paras OMFG
Attached Images