View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 04:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/21/18

kayce and angela alone

kaycee: my dad was every year saying try out. every year.. and i was in a realtionship and i was like aa.. and i never though.. we talk aobut football adn Big brohter.. whenever i go backl home.. and my dad was always try out!

Kaycee: i went thru the casting process and i didnt tell him anything. i jsut came back fro a casting call i went to LA then went to san diego.. he said out of no where.. go try out.. and in my head i was like little do you know. i went for a week. and that was his birthday and they called me back and i had to ask make excuses why i was going back to LA.. and in wanted to tell him so bad.

angela: did you tell them when you in finals?

kaycee: no

Angela: I was in LA for finals and i told them it was a job thing.. and when i came back they asked how it went and i was like same ol same ol

kaycee: I dont even know.. i dint tell my parents.. it was hard

Angela: yeah so then when got the chance i told my mom and only my mom and then whe we got the green light to tell immediate family i told my mom and dad.. it was so ahrd

kaycee; yeah it's so hard. you tried out for season 17 though righ?

Angela yeah

angela: and my parents are huge fans have been watching since season 1.. even when they had the toothbrush inciedent

Kaycee: there was Bunky from season 2 and my dad went to the price is right and he was right next to bunky. like all these things happened before coming on here

kaycee: I went to dinah shore and i ran into an old friend. and we caught up on life and they contacted her.. and she went thru the background process.. and i was like are you kidding me and we were talking about it and

FISHIES!!