View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 08:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday TRIPLE EVICTION DAY 5/4/17

jackie i left my bad in here and someone took my bag

karen it was here for a long time., you left

everyone looking for jackie's duffle baag

karen it was in the bottom. i dont know if it was when it got cleaned

jackie they are voting for me.. if you vote for me.. they ahvent been poyal to you. let me proive it to you. i want to win.. i need you i wont put uyo up or renom. i know you ahve yor trust with dillon

jackie they were trying to get william's vote but they couldnt so the flipped to them.. you were not their first option

Dre i know that you are close to dillon.. i have new information that i learned yesterday that really annoyed me.. i said i swear on my family iu was going to vote out ika.. if you are going to do what you want to do i dont care.. if you dont do it.. im going to do it.. i got information that really pissed me off.. you guys do what you want to do.. im not scared.. im going to explain myself.. but not right now.. if she stays and she did that im going to explode

dre im not forcing you karen or william. if yo did a deal with them.. you know that it's the bad decision to evict jackie.. im nto scared.. she stays i will explain myself and im sorry if i will be exposing games but i will

jackie you know i would vot her out 100% you know that i need you guys vote.. i know you it's smarter for our games. if we dont split them up they will go to the end..
Attached Images