View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 08:29 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/2/16

Davonne that conversation right there .. that was teh longest that paulie talked to me since i was on the block

michelle oh..

paulie up to nicoloe..

nicoloe she was crying.. and she said that you are playing on her emotions.. and that you wouldnt give her information abouty something she wanted to knwo about.

paulie you want to know what i did?

nicole do i?

paulie yes.. she went to michelle vic.. does she not know i talk to you.. she said that corey is a stud ??

Nicole it';s not important

paulie it is..

paulie she said that she doesnt like nicole cuz she's withholding information

nicole she did? why didnt you tell me

paulie she jsut did it.. i said the reason da' is up i said.. she said that she doesnt like when nicole corey adn mcihelle are whispering..

paulie is talking fast and in circles .. recap paulie thinks he caught zakiyah in 2 lies that zakiyah said that he claims he set up

nicole she has to go

paulie michelle 1st.. shge's put me up..

paulie after i got her to lie about what michelle said and other people being in the room.. teh last thing i said was that you tried to make me feel bad.. cuz i didnt say james. and i said to her that you get pissed off when people withhold information.. but you withhold it too.. she asked who else was in teh room and i said james.. and she got up and she was pised. adn then we were playing a game.. and she was trying to stare me down.. and im like i gotcha.. and she is panicking

paulie she is trying to pull that alone card with me

Nicole does she know i told you

paulie no..
Attached Images