View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 07:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/2/16

Nicole this may be why youa re feeling like that.. corey and paulie wants someone else out..

zakiyah.. i want to know so i can let her know what is up.. the same way he wanted to do that to frank.. this way if teh votes are tied and she 'll be like you wanted me out

Zakiyha i was so upset earlier.. he didnt talk to me. davonne came in and asked me to help her with her braids.. and i was like ok.. and she was asking me if i was good.. and i said just frustrated and she said well however it is go about it in a good way,.. and why she throwing shade at me.. like what did i ever do to you.. it's so stupid

nicole you need to talk.. i dont know.. he hasnt said anything to me.. and im guessing that your feelings are hurt..

zakiyah it jsut makes me feel stupid

nicole you need to talk.. do you need a mediator..

zakiyah yeah.. i want to know is he being mean to me ..stringing me along.. playing with my feelings.. so i can do what he wants.. im so confused

nicole you need to talk to him

zakiyah.. it's jsut hard to get him to talk to me.. like just freaking talk to me.. im not agsint him.. id look stupid if after all this..

nicole he tells you everything

zakiyah.. like right now when i asked him about teh situation.. and he said that it's not important paulie isa saying davonne said crap about her
Attached Images