View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

natalie z i love you.. i should ahve told you a while ago. i thought it was jsut nothing.... im going to cry

zakiyah dont cry .

natalie he ws saying outside that you get too positive.. he said alot of things. like you know when we were hiding.. he said that if we made out no one would kn ow it. we'd be at the pool and id be laying on my stomach and he's say put that away.. i respect you and him.. but he said to put away my venezuelan booty.., that i ahve a booty that a guy wants to bite.. and you know i was very flirty the 1st 2 weeks.. but when is aw how people were connecting.. i didnt do anything.. and i respect and like james alot

natalie.l. he came up to ho and said she;s very jealous.. that she better pray she wins hoh.. he's part of teh reason you ere on teh block.. if not the main reason.. and i know next week. if certain people win im going to get pawned with you.

zakiyah how do you know that

natalie.. i hear things im not stupid

natalie i asked him arent you with zakiyah and he would say no.. and i said arent you going to marry her.. and he would just say NO.. and then when i saw that he had a hickey on his neck.. he said she did it.. it wasnt me.. he said that youa re teh one taht wants him.

zakiyah oh wow

natalie that is why i always say things.. she pulled the " im scared and got into the bumper car "

Zakiyah wow.. he asked me

natalie i never asked him to geyt into my bumper car.. and i never cried to him and asked him to not put me up..

natalie youa re staying so this isn't good for my game.. but.. i found out recently and im like FUCK YOU

natalie he came in to the room by myself.. and i asked what he was doing in there and he was telling i asked him to sleep in thee.. i was like no..

Natalie i didnt come here to hurt peoples feelings

zakiyah i want to know. i dont want to sit here looking like in love on camera

natalie in my position.. im sorry.. if you and I are on teh block do y8ou think meech would use the veto on you

zakiyah i dont know.

nat if james wins veto do you think he would use it

zakiyah yeah i think he would

natalie.. paulie knows he has the numbers.. he should have taken you down..

natalie after teh bumper car thing.. im like no this mother fucker didnt.. i never invited him in.. and im very cutsy with everyone.. and when i saw you were getting hurt by me and talking to paulie.. i wanted to tell you

zakiyah was he the one saying i was upset

natalie yeah that you got jealous about everything

zakiyah i was about teh nicole thing.. but the leg thing..

natalie he makes it like it's all you

zakiyah OMG i feel so stupid
Attached Images