View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 04:56 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

paul apparently you and me have been getting boned.. paulie's been telling people that ive been saying peoples namkes

vic so paulie is the new frank

paul that's what they said.. and bridgette went around and aksed who everyone feels safe with and everyone said paulie and when she asked paulie he said corey..

paul paulie said the same thing that we should go up.. he's going to ahve us on his side and have other people take shots at us.. and im like mother fucker.. i was going to give him the benefit of the doubt.. but they said that he siad im a puppy dog and i will do what he says.. so we've been getting boned

paul he has a F4/5 and he wants to take corey to the end..

vic yeah corey doesn't want to do anything..

paul so we're all like this..a nd they all came up with this on thier own.. and vic and me said day one.. and why was he so confident that not use the veto cuz he kows he has those 3

paul you adn I cant act any differnt to nicole/corey/paulie/zakiyah.. once zakiyah is gone.. we are in teh middle which is a very good place to be.. those people need us. they will be fireing at each other.. and we can just lean away..

paul nata said that people think she';s stupid but she is a bad bithc.. and that she's been throwing comps

vic no she hanst

paul she can say what she wants but nat put thisn all together.. james is blocking my vote and corey's vote. and teh girls are going to suck in nicole

vic there is no reason

paul no they have something.. we play dumb.. the girls are gunning to win putting up corey/nicole and BD paulie.. and im like fucking damn.. and with michelle in the house.. natalie is going to blow up zakiyah's shit.. .. shge said that he's been secretely hitting on me.. he said that when they were playing hide n seeek he said we can be making out and no one would know..

paul he's been saying that she's been hiotting on him but it's the other way away.. both nat and bridge said they feel bad for you that you are just getting used.. and im sold when 3 people are telling me that.. we already were thinking aobut teh couples thing.. they were like paulie's been telling us to get you 2 out.. all along.. like WTF,

vic what do we do

paul you are not playing teh hoh.. perfect scenario is one of them winning and taking shots on them they ahve numbers. and those 2 will latch onto us.. if we win.. we turn around and finish the job.. and shows our loyalty to them and you and I ahve to go rambo mode.. think about it me you james natalie michelle.

vic rambo mode.

paul rambo mode.. but that doesnt happen till they clip one of their own.
Attached Images