View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:05 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/13/17

Alex you come up with a good plan on why you should stay.. like if yuou tell us who voted for you to stay

cody I CANT

alex that's god.. we dont want to cut down people who arent pulling their weight and easy targets for us we dont want to take you out i like the competition.. like elean dupped me,..

Cody when jess left she said dont trust mark and elena .. i dont have a better plan for you..

alex that is why we wanted to get you to jury.. if you have someone else then good

cody you ahve justification to get elean out..

alex it woulda been mark.. i never wanted to put jason up..

cody i get it uyou are crawling in teh hole with me

jason unless we can figure out a way to spin it

alex jason is the most loyal

jason i told you when they didnt keep jillina i was hung and you were gone..

alex and i ahd to pull him out of that one..

jason if i come back now im toast

alex that will be the 3rd time they come for him

jason they would use my words agsint me.. i want to do it

cocy you guys got a game inside of you and reach down in yoru souls.. and if you have to think about i would be there for you im down with it

alex if you got hoh who wold you go after

cody honestly paul.. and i know i wouldnt have the numbers and we'd hav eto talk aobut it but if we get him out they will all come running to you and you would have control till the rest of the game

cody matt is going to do what paul tells him to do and raven will follow matt and xmas is with paul..

jason i feel taht kevin is with us but he is with paul

cody he said come with me jason alex and paul.. and i was wondering if yuo guys knew that paul was playing both sides.. he's playing the greatest fucking game..
Attached Images