Thread: HOH Blogs
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 09:33 pm
Power Updater

Default HOH Blogs

Nicole HOH 6/29/16

Hi guys!

It’s so crazy to be back in the Big Brother house! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else this summer! I want to thank all of my supporters for everything. I wouldn’t be here without you. If you couldn’t tell, I’m actually playing Big Brother this time. Last time, I let myself get a little distracted, but I’m here to win this year!

Coming back is kind of difficult. I immediately had a target on my back and felt the need to become the first HoH, which was never part of my game plan, but you know what they say—expect the unexpected. I just hope this move gains the trust of the other returnees and that they will have my back for the weeks to come!

This summer started off so crazy. I seriously I thought I was about to go home Day 1! I’m really excited to play this game with Frank, Day, and James! I loved watching them and now getting to play with them is so awesome. I’m really hoping us four go far together.

Playing on teams is sort of tricky and all of these twists can be overwhelming but I actually think this week will go as planned. This is a new thing for me. Oh, and playing with Tiff and Paulie is super cool. I guess I’m not allowed to play BB without a Calafiore boy. Hopefully it works out better this time, though.

Things change daily in here. The other side of the house—I think their name is "Revolution" or something—they change their target hourly. I can’t keep up, to be honest. They hold a lot of meetings that are the furthest thing from discreet. After the vote this week, everything will be out in the open and people will see where everyone’s allegiance lie.

Also there are so many physical beasts in here this summer. Sheesh! I mean, I need to start working out, but I keep telling myself that it's my strategy to just look weak but, dang, I really do need to start running or something.

I have quite a few alliances going right now. So, we have the 8 Pack, which I feel pretty great about. I’m in the "Fatal Five," which is an all-girls alliance with the girls in the 8 Pack.

Frank, James, Day, and I have an alliance without a name, too! Apparently, the house has no idea we four are working together, though.

Plus, Corey and I have a Final 2 deal—but, right now, I’m just trying to make it week by week, to be honest!

Mom, Dad, Jesse, and Kaylee—I love and miss you all so much. I’m always thinking about you guys and I am staying strong. Please take care of yourselves and be safe! Give my pups some love for me. I really miss cuddling them!

To all of my friends, miss and love you. Mariah, I hope you’re having an awesome summer.

Shoutout to the BB16 cast! I look for you guys in this house daily. It’s so weird playing this game without you! I hope you all are doing great.

Derrick, I’m trying to use some of your moves this season, but it’s harder than it looks!

I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world to get a second chance at playing the best game ever, Big Brother! Thank you to all of the Big Brother fans out there!

Team Coconuts

xoxo, Nic