View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 08:48 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/4/18

merron you guys can decide to keep me i do ahve a direction i want to go but yo gjys can tell me

liv i wanted to make sure you ahd an idea and not be like I dont know

merron look at yesterday with him.. he goes off.. and with him directly or with someone else.. it had nothing to do with you but you are technically involved czu you're with ali.. and i dont know how you can feel about going with someone who can go off so quickly..

merron when the veto comp and ryan and me lost he came up to me and said youa re the one that is going home over me based on the conversations he had..

Liv i think it's 4-4 no lie

merron i recognize that and youa re an important vote for me.

Liv what happened yesterday puts me in a difficult spot with her but im going to do my own thing

merron i respect taht

liv i do at the same time want to protect her from every threat cuz they ahve ben protecting me from every threat and im like why is everyone after me.. but everyone is a threat..

merron.. yeah.. hamza was telling me that you werent going.. and what youa re saying to me is very reassuring.. and i know that people take what he says with a gain of salt.. if he was so confident that i was going home why would he say that. he talks so much

liv that is true
Attached Images