View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 04:06 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 10/30/16

jaosn it comes down to whether we put up morgan and whitney

justin that sucks.. she;'s the only one over there that i like

jason i know.. she's the only one i can see working with.. but if she is up there she will be fine and we'll say to alex that the deal is still good and she is foreced to vote out morgan.. but i hope that whitney wins pov and takes herslelf down.. and some people want whitney gone.. vbut i want morgan gone..

jason dont freak out. let danielle do what she wants.. i talked to danuielle then she taslkled to scott then i talked to scott then i talked toi scott and alex togetehr..

jason they are more threatened by whitney.. and we're more apt to get america's nom is she is up there

justin i dont want morgan around

jason me either..

justin if i win teh veto i can take whitney off then morgan will be up there and shenbd her home

jason i do understand why it is smarter to put up whitney.. so they feel that we are guaranteeing out deal is good.. and it is good.. alex doesnt beleive me.. i told her 2 days ago.. so she might be thinking i was giving her some shit.. but im gonna hav eto roll with the punches..

jason if you are going to win the veto.. and take whitney down..

justin we gotta get alex or scott out

jason next week we'll play the ol switcha aroo.. im using them this week but one of them need to go next week.. and i made such a good deal with them this wek that they let me stay.. then next week they cant say anything

justin we need to get tehm out of her.. and shelby .. hopefully i get her out on my HOH
Attached Images