View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 08:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/31/18

JC leaves HOh

haleigh: I feel it;'s just a repeat wewek. and i meant it when i said that. i jsut wanted to talk to you and see. obvious i talked to angeal afterwards.. but that affected teh veto situation

tyler; yeah.. do what you think.. if you think it's a repeat then go with it

haleigh: OK and there is nothing that i can do but win. and i ahvent beat you in anything

tyler: you beat me in the HOh and the hacker

hal; I dont want things to be wierd

Ztyler; it's not weird. we like each other. it's just a game thing.. it's just an eye for an eye

haleigh; it;'sjust stupid.. if we get past this wek eye for an eye im never taling to you again (joking)

tyler: then you could have put me up

haleigh: you would not have gone up jsut the person standing in the ktichen would go up.. i shoulda won the comp then this wouldnt be a situation. i wanted to talk to you to see waht your goal was if it was me or scottie or dont have a goal

tyler: i dont have a goal it truly is what makes sense. there is not target. it's just you did this to me.. and scottie i voted him out that is enough reason for him to come at me and i put sam up but when she got hoh she didn't put me up when she had the chance

hal; i just wanted to know if it was a goal of yours to put me net to someone and i was your target.

tyler: i dont determine how people vote

hal: but it was in your speech. angela's was in her speech and so was yours.. and i didnt know till after i talked to angela that i wasn't the target.