View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:48 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

mark to paul i just exposed my entrie deck to you and elana

paul did you see what she jsut tried to do to me.. she said she was disappointed in markk blah blah blah

mark yeah i said i may not feel as strongly as that i said but i didnt know about teh questions and format.. and to just talk to paul.. and all these convo's happened today.. sorry about teh cody thing with xmas

paul im sorry taht came up. did i not prove myself there.. like what the fuck dude

mark you dont have to prove yourself to me.. Dom saying youa re in infiltrator.. there are 2

paul she was trying to toss it onto other people

mark it showed true colors

paul i trusted DOm a lot

mark.. i know.. the 2 people i tried to be close with in the beginning have blown up im like.. what is going on.

paul dom is always so ready with info.. and she's on the block and doesn't want to say it.. she doesnt want to say it in front of me cuz i will call her out on her bullshit she wants me not there so she can say her agenda

paul are you still going toi give her a vtoe ..

mark i dont know why is josh even saying shit up there

paul she tried to paint me and elena.. she said it's a co ed team. implying me and elena.. and she didnt want to say elena cuz elan wasnt there and she was trying to get out me and elena cuz of what ever crazy agenda she has.. do you ahve questions for me i will answer them
Attached Images