View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/11/18

kait: i had another convo wioth swaggy. it's frustrating he thinks that im going to do what tyler wnats to do.. and we are too deep into this to not do it.. it's going to be I am the reason that he;'s going home and he's pulling on my heart strings and i dont know what to do.. but realistically

hal: he doesnt not know aobut that flip

kait: yeah of course not.. as much as i want him to be here. we are that much safer now that we've gone thru this. youa re safer to vote agaisnt him.. and then pretend that you dont know who did it

hal: i told you that i would do whatever yow anted.. did you know that there was a conversation that tyler told swaggy about my vote..

kait: wha?

hal: tyler told swaggy that he would vote to keep him but that he did that haleigh wouldn't be keeping him.. so going forward i dont want to work with tyler and anything that has to do with

kaitlyn: when did he say that

hal: this moring

kait: why would tyler do that. how would that benefit him..

hal; brett and winston are swearing that they voted to keep steve. so there are a lot of rumors going around

kaitlyn: scottie is the root of a lot of rumors.. so that's alarming with all the stuff that scottie has come back and told us..