Thread: HOH Blogs
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 02:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: HOH Blogs

Paulie 7/7/16

Wow! What a crazy experience this is being in the Big Brother house! I can honestly say this is such a unique group of talented, intelligent, and kind-hearted Houseguests I am now blessed to know.

Never would I have thought that I would be able to connect with each person on a level like this, where it feels like I have known them years, rather than days.

I never got a chance to congratulate my cousin and her husband on their future addition to the family. You guys are the best, and I will love and protect that child with every ounce of my being! I want to shout out all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

I cannot wait until the next family party where I see all your faces and dominate the can jam and cornhole field. No big deal.

Specifically, I want to tell my Aunt Caren that she is the strongest woman I know and she is going to beat the living hell out of this cancer she's fighting. You are the best godmother I could've ever asked for and I know for a fact because you are a Calafiore.

You will stay strong and you will fight your heart out to win this because you have the support of everyone that loves you—and losing is never an option. Frankie and Riri are blessed to have you as a mother and you know I will always be there for them.

Being in this house gives you a lot of time to think about the things that are important to you and the values you hold dear to your heart.

With that being said, I need to thank my mother and father again for everything they have instilled in my siblings and me.

The sacrifices that you made throughout our lives and the lessons you have imprinted in our minds, hearts, and souls are things I value to my core. I love you both more than life itself and I would sacrifice my beating heart before I lose touch of where I came from and who made me into the man I am today.

To my brother, Cody, and my sister, Angelina, I can only hope I have taught you as much as you have both taught me. I'm not sure where I would be in this life without having two people who are more than just my blood—they are my best friends [and I come to them] for everything.

We are ride or die together and there is nothing that'll ever come between that. I love you both and, just know that no matter what, I got your backs!

Please give a lot of love to the pups, Stryker and Apollo. I miss those happy faces greeting me and jumping all over me when I come downstairs in the morning!

One last thing—he already knows who he is, but Cody and Ange, just be sure tell him that I said, "You da biggest! "