View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 03:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/18/16

3:07pm feeds 3/4 Paul's speech

paul i can do it in 2 mins. lets try it

Paul as a 1st time player of this game, no offense Nicole, I worked my ass off to be in this game and when i walked thru these door you wanted me out.. but you put me on the block 6 times and the reason i escaped the block was because of my strategic maneuvers in the house . the 2 times i had to save my ass i won the veto and pulled myself off the block .. the rest plays to my social skills and teamed up with teh right people at the right time . to always be there that there was a bigger target kept in the house. then of course we had a secret riddle which i was the last person notified about but coincidently the 1st person in the room and had nothing to worry about cuz i had the round trip ticket which at the time secured the eviction of one of the strongest players frank the tank and prevent 4 other players from returning in the game

All i have in this house was the loyalty of my friend victor and my social game . other than that i had zero help not even a single care package from America.. no offense America.

Then when my friend victor was clipped I literally won my way to the end . 1st I won the HOH that secured me in the F3. then i put the strongest couple on the block and won the veto that split them up and sent my biggest opponent Corey home.

Then I won part 1 of the Final HOH that secured me in part 3, and now i'm here totalling me at 7 votes which is the highest in house competitions in this game. Then the part most is that i didnt have to change anything about myself to get here . I stayed true to myself my cards were shown the whole time.

This girl standing to my left has been nothing but sweet to me this entire game and was the only person who cried for me the 1 week when I was put on the block and I'll never forget that.

told you guys I'd break some rules but there is one rule that I'll never break and that's rule # 1 friendship BOOM!

paul under 2 minutes.. Done.. it's a 2 minute speech guys you better give me those 2 minutes..

paul practices it one more time
Attached Images