View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:32 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/18/16

12:08 talking to herself setting u p her plea to the jury

Nicole there is so much to think about.. look at these battle wounds.. i fought very hard to be here.. i jsut want to finish this thing. I want $500,000 i want 1st place..

to get 1st place i need to talk well and tell people why i deserve to win.. whats my biggest game move.. why do you deserved win over james/paul.. and cover floating and social game

nicole day one i came in here and was called a snake.. and then lost 3 comps and had to fight for my life.. after i won that i had to convince 2 strangers who i didnt know at all to let me have the 1st HOH.. i ahd to put it in thier head to give it to me. right there is when strategy came into place.. i picked corey to ride or die with.. and i never hit the block and several occassions i voulnteered to be on teh blockj adn then regreted it and had to figure out hwo to get out of it.. and my social game. i stayed on good temrs with people.. and if they pulled away then i knew not to make any promises.. so i withdrew from hanging out with yo.. and it was easier to stay with corey and i knew if i was with anyone they would pull on my emotional strings.. but i didnt play with emotions.. i held back and played strategic.. like when michelle called me a snake on Tv i wanted to vote her out.. but she put a target on her back anyway

nicole every week i made sure i can do things to get further in teh game with corey.. and i ahd the most call outs this season.. and wasnt on teh block till the end when i lost a tie breaker question

my biggest things was when paulie jsut went home.. i ahd to convince.. natalie and michelle to put up 2 of their own alliance members.. and it worked.. and then got attacked and got all the blame on me.. and got called out by paul and i had to rebuild my relations with everyone.. and that kept me and corey in the house for another week that was a pretty big move.. then pulled out an HOH comp I aligned with paul and vic the 2 strongest people in the house and we bulldozed thru the next couple of weeks

question: do you think corey helped you. nicole yeah i helped him and he helped me.. but when it came to strategy.. i think it was me behind it.. and i planted seeds..and when i knew things that werent going to go the way i wanted them i would fix that..

I 1000% know that corey helped me and i think i helped him just as much.. someone played the game emotionally and that is why im here.. i dont think he should ahve kept me. but HE promised natalie to get corey out so he did. Corey would have taken James to teh F2.. i honestly didnt want to
Attached Images