View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 08:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/28/19

Cliff: I feel that we as a cast didnt have that division that they have started off with like last year. we dont have that in here. I know that people might have thought that those that came back after being banished would be chapped at jackson but that isnt the case. I havent forgotten that he did it it makes an easy excuse to put him up if i need too along with christie.. . it's hard i look at the memory board.. there isnt anyone. but maybe kemi, she rubs people the wrong way. she has some people upset. Ovi, i think he's trying too hard in the social part and coming off awkward.. and i hate it i have to distance myself. it's hard i caught others making fun of him and i had to go along with it. it's hard.. it's like HS and being with the IN GROUP. and i feel bad. he's just doing things that are rubbing people the wrong way.

Im going to try and avoid being in here when they do things like that and down the line in a few weeks you might look at me and call me a hypocrite. i keep thinking of piggy and Lord of the flies.