View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 08:20 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/28/19

Feeds 3/4 7:44am BBT Cliff talking to us live feeders with Orwell

Cliff I got a zero yesterday in POV.. sam is saying he will use the veto on me. i wont trust anything that anyone says till my name is called. i've seen too many of these shows. to know better. Seems like sunday's live eviction show. so that is a lot of time.. I told kat not to say anything to anyone but the 1st eviction might not be till next wednesday.. it's a long time in the house between when David went home and when the next eviction is.

If i could survive this eviction coming up. i think everyone likes me and is getting along with me. of course they could be in the Dr saying other things. i think ive done enough to get passed the OLD GUY in the house.

The only one that i haven't talked a lot to isjess. and we have similar things. she is a plus size and may not feel that she is getting along with others as much as she'd like to.

Cliff I cant coast.. i dont want to float. it's a matter of when the groups break up. it's only a matter of days till you see lines when they are drawn 1 I think i can see where everyone is then i can chose.. well maybe that is a floater.. but i wont stay a floater for long.. and then maybe make some hard calls and cut some people loose

If im playing the game well or not im having a fun time.. Everything Ive seen is from y'all's angle.. being here it's amazing. i keep forgetting about the camera's and mics..

If i play the game the way i want to and p;lay the whole deal it's a drop in the bucket

I think everyone is not trying to play the game hard and not make the unpopular cuts.. I've got some things that I'd like to do if i get hoh.. there are easy choices and harder choices that are bigger power plays. there are people that i think that are playing the game really well. and it's still too early to be thinking of being HOH and making those cuts.