View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:21 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 4/3/18

paras maybe it's not good that i am not secure and think i can go home.. but at least im not arrogance.. ali liv daela want her out

will erica wants her out..

Will she was saying to ryan last night.. ryan said that he's glad that it s going to flip.. and she was sayiing it was her work.. and im like no it was me that said to erica that merron said he was going after erica.. it wass mady.

paras.. she didnt think aobut anything with ryan that ryan was a vote for us.. and then the next morning yo went up and told erica aobut the merron thing and then she is saying SHE flipped the house

paras i know you wanted to keep merron but we ahve to be careful.. she was the one to go and told ryan that he ws going to be blind sided.. she was supposed to keep that wuiet and nwo she took credit and said to rememvber that it as her who told him

pars we need a plan for her

will she has to go.. she said that her and johnny were going to talk to ercia.. and i said i want ryan to stay he's a vote for us.. and that he will go after daela

paras she has no loaylty

will none at all

paras we are with the 6 but we always protected maddy and ryan..

will it's funny too her lies.. she said dont get suspicious when she was hanging with ali/liv..

Will she put a dagger in her back.. she said that Will is the safest person in the house.. and i sadi dont go and say that and she said she heard me..

will we can take the 6 into the f6.. anad even get rid of erica

paras we need to get rid of erica before she can play in every veto or we are fucked.
Attached Images