View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 08:17 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/24/16

Cass you think the bro's will puit us up before tim?

Kelsey they might.. i just know we ahve the biggest competitor in the house fighting for us ..

cass and tim will be just sitting pretty?

kelsey yeah of course he exposed himself being a pawn and nikki will vote for tim and take him.. and joel will stick with those that he can beat.. like nikki. and maybe tim.

kelsey tim said he wouldn't mind coming in second to jared.. i get all the f2 f3 thing. of course i want to take jared but do i want 100 or 20grand and and this is my game too.

Cass who shjould i get rid of then NIKKI?

kelsey i dont know nikki will put us both up and me and jared will be a target.. and you ahve to think who you can beat

kelsey joel has man power behind him cuz he cant win any comps

kelsey i get you are stressed but we need to get there .. the only one that we knwo that is with us is jared regardless if he beats us

casss i heard he said shitty shit about me

kelsey everyone else has said shitty shit.

cass he said that is how she operates

kelsey it is how you operate.. but jared is real and will tll you what he is thinking.. and we know that he is 100% fighting for you adn me and a bigger target than you and I

Casss im scared that you and the bro's will team up and come after me.. and i see your relationship

kelsey yeah i do ahve a good relationship with them, but i told jared to work with them cuz they were strong and the same with yo.. but dont look at that..

kelsey if you keep jared.. we can get to the F3 but yes. i want that 100K

Cass jared said that he would take yo

kelsey i would take him.. it if wasjoel and i of course. but they dont ahve the relationship that we have

cass i cant put tim up cuz he will go.. so it's jared or joel

cassjared said that he wanted to win this for me but

kelsey joel didnt win anything. he needs to win something.. if you put up joel as a pawn.. he will stay. but tim goes up cuz everyone in the house wants him out. so tim and jared will go if they are up.

Cass what if i out jared on the block

kelsey he will go the bro's wont keep him

cass i should have put jared and the bro's up like i wanted to and then jared would have fought for that

cass doesnt everyone know that the last one that is coming is the hair cut.. awlays.. and he's like i wont cut my hair..

kelsey i was waiting on the big one

cass the big one was a reward with Sarah,. that 's what that was
Attached Images