View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 05:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 10/6/16

neeley for yoru game if you have to put up a replacement.. shelby would be good . yo wont piss people off

alex yeah maybe i will put her up as a pawn..

neely i vibe with yo on the shane thing.

alex im not going to be fake the are people that are already sucking up.. and i know yor personality and i like y8o

neeley i like yo too and i respect strong women.. and when i watch this game i respect when strong players work thru the game and not floaters.

a lex yeah i want to see the game played and make some moves'
' neeley and win competitions..

neeley they talk to me and i can work with them but they dont trust me cuz of monte

alex i feel theya re the core 3.

neeley the way they feel is that CB is one of y'alls

alex scott shane monte has CB in their pocket..

neeley we know that that side is going up.. and yo are going to hear shelby's name a lot

Alex i said that people are watcing this.. that she is getting that mean girl edit.. dont you hear her comments.. i dont feed into them..

neeley if she is up she is gone.. and if she is not up.. i'll ride with yo.. and if you bring up a valid point on why she shouldnt go i'll listen to you..

Alex i would like to call yuou up here with monte and we can talk

neeley as long as yo do it real chill and low key.. everyone watching everything..

alex i jsut wanted to see where your head was at..

neeley and yeah i was onto that whole justin thing and cheering..a dn that is why i got emotional at the end .. like damn why aint no one on my side.. ok we'll talk

neeley leaves

alex yeah..
Attached Images