View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:40 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/29/17

Alex talking to jason 11:42am feeds 3/4

Alex i dont like people that are condescending.. and he;s like thinking we are kids.. he insanely thinks that he's that much older than us. like fuck off.. he claiming to be this and that.. and says that all the time.. he says you want a cuddle to josh and xmas.. and then says that he does everything for you guys.. and then he tries with me and im like no. i got it covered.. he tries to make you feel bad.

jason i guess it wasn't time for me

alex you have to wait till it happens. one of us will ahve to take a shot

jason i cant do it.. he was calling me whistle the whole season.. and now it's J J all the time

alex you can see what he did to josh.. he made that connections with him instantly.. he can see the weakness that is what child molesters do.. it's called conditioning.. that'swhat he's doing

alex but we wanted matt./raven out so it's fine.. he's one vote in the end you might not get cuz he is close to paul.. and even josh was trying to tell you that.. so now you saved someone who eveyone was pissed off at.. and we warned you..

alex if we are f3 they can do damage control.. just know that if you want to play a stand up guyt game it will hurt your chances of winning.. it might not.

Alex that fight was played up more on tv .. like yeah she cried but . like kevin he;'s cried after he's done all that shit.. so yeah you can be friends with kevin but i dont want to talk about him no more.. like talk about cows and shit.. and he think that he can come to me and talk game but im not going to.
Attached Images