View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 06:21 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 10/3/16

backpost cont 1:53am

CB i'll tell you what i ahve come full circle in my life. i have turned this down twice.. and here i am now it came around a 32rd time and im like you know what god put this in my lap for a reason and now im here.. im like be careful what yo wish for cuz you are in it. i gave yo what you wanted but can you handle it.. ive come in here and ive cussed like a sailor.. and it's a known fact this is psychological warfare and we've been put in a position to see who the core person is.. who our true foundation is ..and ive been a shit head longer than i've been a good person .. what i mean is ive been the kinda guy that if someone talks shit to me i will talk shit back

kryssie you let the shit head run the show

CB yeah and the good person has finally prevails and i have found my purpose and that's to help people but i'll be damn if the shit head has come out on me and i dont want to be that person. CB is better than that..

Cb i let some shit fester in me today that put me in a bad place

kryssie i know and you ahve to take yor own advice and do the about face that you told me to do last night

CB i went in there and told them what is up and i did not hold back. I dont know how far that is going to go .. hopefully they just let it be between me and them and my vent session but it felt good to get it off my chest.. and i wanted to let them know cuz they are my peers

CB im talking to y'all cuz i like ya but you all will give me a little medicine.. i lost my focus. and i want to be brought back

kryssie we came here to play a game and you cant self sabotage and you cant play this game by knocking over your piece.. i am here to walk out on that stage and have confetti on my face..

convo tampers down

End back post
Attached Images