View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/19/16

tim im going to start a dairy after the show.. i said that i was going to do that the last time.. i didnt say dear diary.. but it was like a goal thing. it's like writing out a map. people spend so much time on doing what they want to that is in front of them they dont do anything else

tim in here there are so many life realizations..and im one that has so many epiphanies.. abut i never write them down. i had a big one today.. i never really felt home in a place and ive wanted to .. i felt like ive always been running. im like a horse dont trap me in.. and now i want to.. and i've got it i know what it is.. and im excited and so ok with making a home now

tim that's what difference now. last time i didnt want a home.. and i was thinking about my adventure.. and i found it on BB and found hat platform and now i want to ahve other people find that in that. who they are. and share that with the world and im not trying to prove anything and thinking of a home and have a home

cass you want to buy a home have a home.

tim it's all aobut the discoveries.. yo cant tell or teach they ahve to discover it for themselves. same for this game.. i dont want to win.. i have not desired taht and until then it's just something ill put on.. and i see you want that and you have to go for that
Attached Images