View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 01:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

jess cody told me to trust you and i want to flip this house.. and i dont care if it costs me the game

alex you are not the plan.. jsut wnat you to know.. but that whole thing with cody is great cuz nwo they are all confused

jess are you talkinga bout D i over heard them talking bout it

alex may or maynot

Jess i heard them that you are trying to get the votes and paul is trying to get them to keep her.. they are panicking.. i want a hand in getting them out

alex there are other people i'd like to get out..

alex if you want to be upset to me that's fine.. or be cold that';s fine it works for us..

Alex it might be her or someone else.. we knew it had to soemthing.. whoever voted for ramses.. was trying to stir the pot to get jason out and i think you know who it was and i have a feeling who it is..

jess i dont think anyone will cry if that person goes

alex do you know why they want to keep xmas?

jess i had an alliance with elena.. we were going to go to where togther.. and when she saw me campaign for jillian.. it was logic i wasn't going to go against her.. elena is the most protected person in the house.. she is playing the best social game. i know you think i took your glasses and your ears.. ive been used as a scapegoat.. raven was dumping your coke.. and hiding it. and hid yur hears.. they know if i have a target on my back they are in the clear and do you think cody would let me do that?

jess and xmas went on the block i had no idea that was going to happen.. Dom/mark knew it.. im sick of everyone blaming everything on me.

alex yeah everyone is blaming jason.. i will stick my neck out for him.. and he likes you.. so im going to do a solid and flip it.. if you say anything and screw it then it will be bad for you
Attached Images