View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 12:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/14/17

dom you can tell me.. i want to make one point.. do you think im not going to vote out someojne that clearly was targetting me.. and to vote ramses when he would be up this week. i want to know has anyone planted that seed

alex not you but thre are people that havent talked to me yet.. that vote it cant be ramses cuz he was on teh block with me.. there are people .. and im sure you ahve susupicions too.. and we should be solid.. and they are being dishonst and disloyal to us.. one of them will be jess but i want o keep my word to you guys.. i went on teh block.. even though i wasnt in danger.. i could have went home by accident.. ./.

alex everyone has the same idea.. we all now one person for sure.. i dont think tht's fair... even though i want to get ramses out. i dont think it's fair.. you do know he says your name a lot

dom he's like that cuz i called him out.. i didnt feel threatened by him.. smart peole arent always smart and wise people arent always wise.. and i said i know that he was targeting me and she said to me do i look stupid

alex do you know anyone that is doing this>? xmas's been gone since wednesday and do you know if this was in the works.

dom i figured in my group would target me cuz im not going to be involved in certain covno's and im ot going to call names.. but you can figure it out.. and there is someone taht is insecure with me and someone's friendship (elena) so i got asked twice.. they are going to pin this on me..
Attached Images