View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 03:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

Everyone waiting on jess to go to hoh

Xmaas is suppose to fake fight with alex at the same time

2:49 feeds 1/2

paul ther isnt much time to discuss and have an open discussion

paul so jess and i ahve been talking and she wants 2 things which all of us are on teh board with..

paul jess you ahve the hex for 2

jess evicitions

paul she doesnt ant to use it..

jess 2 more evictions

paul so jhess goes no where near the boock and i dont compete for the hoh. and i will competr for the pov

mark we ahve to compete no matter what.. if she wins..

paul we'll cross that bridge when we get there

raven we tried to talk to them and he didnt listen to us

paul something that i didnt mention was my alternative plan.. since jason was on the block i was going to use alex as a pawn. so you dont ahve to convince me.. so that was going to happen. and see what is going on with that side.. so you ahve everyone in this room and xmas who is the same.. no one ahs a problem with you. it's never been you..

Jess if im going to aviod using the hext for you guys to vote out cody i want alex out of the game

mark deal..

xmas up late everyone is in the yard doing pushups..

jess if im going to avoid using teh hex and vote out cody.. i want 2 weeks safety and alex to be the target and voted out of this game

paul done

mark done..

paul i want to emphasis that cody is the target

jess i think this is important to be said.. i think that many of you have a hard time living with cody and he was conditioned a certain way and went to war for our country and i think he is still coping .. he has built things on trust and this game is not about trust.. and loyalty for someone that has fought for our freedom and i will still continue to support him and if you see me with hi8s it's not game it's real life

Jess as a vet no one should shut their door to him

paul we dont ant you to abandon cody

paul what you said further enforces that i think that this game is not a good environment of cody.

jess i ask that you keep it in mind. and please be sensitive and i dont want it to affect him very negatively.
Attached Images