View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 08:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/8/18

Liv left

johnny so you will put up daela?

Erica yes

johnny and i think fro that she got the sense that we're working together wadn dont ahve the same agenda

erica that or that you and i are in similar boats and we are beasting.. and we are 100% backdoor targets . and because we've done such a good job that wee are independent to others.. i dont hate that peole think we are together after the triple

johnny hyeah it wouldnt matter cuz numbers

erica they're targets cuz they are 2.. and they are too much fo a baby to do anything

johnny you won 2 coulda last week.. and now kaela winning

erica fair i was too much of a baby

johnny everything was so lined up for that to happen

Ercia Liv threw it

johnny i can tell that;'s annoying..

erica she said it doesnt look good for her and i agree

erica it;'s one of those things that i know ryan isnt coming after us. and if someone was sitting next to ryan no one will rally behind that.. and i ahve no desire to keep ryan over will but ryan over maddy.. well.. but that leaves an opportunity for fuck ups

Erica i can see why you want to use the veto it's an act of good faith

Johnny using the veto is an act of power

Johnny i can say to daela that will can go home.. if daela wants to do it..

Erica the pitch would work if paras went up next to will..

johnny im not going to tell her a name

erica i feel that people think that will is a bigger threat than people are letting on and that is thee anyone that you can see who can sit there

johnny i dont want to get the blood on my hands..

erica talk to will and see if he will do it (get daela out) and then pitch it to kaela saying aht you are worried that will will go after them.. no one has used the veto..

erivca the only person i would use a veto on you is you.. 100% i dont care.. only you
Attached Images