View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 08:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

Xmas i want to be candid with her .. she had a pretty shitty week

paul what?

zxmas hang on.. pump your brakes.. i thought about having a 3rd party in there but i know how to talk.. she went thru her spiel and her version of what happened.. .. i hate when people say " im sorry if" .. her version is that she interpreted my convo with her was that i was coming for her

paul so she interpreted..

xmas thank yo.. and i said that's not what i was saying and i said that if you nated to play your own game to reach otu to some people to let them know youa re playing yoru own game

Xmas it was truly like big sister advice.. and you didnt follow up for clarity.. and if you know anything about me you do that.. and i was concerned about your position

xmas she interrupted me a few times and i was like do you want me to finish this or you want to get your boys out (lie)

xmas she said that i dominate pother people.. well she didn't say dominate.. but that people change her demeanor when im in the room cuz they dont talk to her when im there (not her exact words)

xmas i said i wasn't going to be pushed around..

Xmas she poked me and im agreeing to be cool and she was agreeing to be cool.. =i wanted you guys to know i had to dig to get her to speak and say specific things..
Attached Images