View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:05 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

6:24

Christmas i wanted to come back today knowing the news and knowing that cody would be going home on thursday .. i feel for you.. it's hard to be in this house ..you're a vtoad, you're on slop youa re losing yoru ride or die .. you've had this really aweful week.. and ive had an aaweful week and this changes a lot my job is physical.. i meant it that we have a cordial time..a nd i felt that it wasnt really recieved.. you are haivng a hard week and im haivng a hard week and can we not let the game affect our wonderful persoanlities.. and the deciet tht we were aware of and jsut let it lie..

jess yeah

jes to clarify.. i dont know if there was a miscommunication i thought that is what you wwere genuinely trying to tell me.. you said to pick a side and if i pick cody im a target.. can you see why

xmas i can see why but that wasn't what i ws delivering.. i was concerned aobut your position in the house.. there was no line drawn.. feel free to ask me for clarity.. i will fucking tell you.,. i feel you ahve seen with the group i am clear with the group, and it will bite me in the ass and send me home.. i wasnt saying there is a line.. i said take some pro action. so that people knew that you were playing yoru own game while you were with cody.. anad i could ahve said that more clearly.. and what you thought was not what i was saying..

jess and i was not spreading lies and rumors.. that was genuinely how i interpreted it.. i dont lie.

xmas did you tell people that i said i was coming for you.

jess i said you said i was guilty by association

xmas but did you say i was gunning for you

jess the 2 go hand in hand

xmas they don't
Attached Images