View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 09:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/8/18

Ryan i believe erica has most had my back in this game since day 1

johnny im am most impressed with her

ryan i dont want to see ali and liv kill or be killed in the triple and see you or erica leave in the triple

johnny when you try to convince people you wouldnt say erica and johnny would keep you

ryan no i wouldn't. i only said that to yuou.. in my head ercia has only showed me love.. we can get to 5.. and have a shot at it.. or be picked off cuz to mutual destruction.. all ali and liv want it to stick together in the game

ryan for me when we get to 5 youa re 40% of the game at that point.. they are counting on daela losing on the triple

johnny instead of winning the triple.

ryan yeah get to the triple and dont fcuk up.. and from my stand point it looks like im a viable person to take.. it's comp wins vs scrappy people.. and it's a compelling story to have.. and when we get to the end you and erica might have 5 wins and when we get there we can ahve eveyrone who ahve wons comps working together.. instead of going after then cuz they have won compos.. and i dont think yo are going after ercia.. and i do like ali we are not going after each others throats.. and we ahd a good talk last night.. she said that she was rooting for me.. and i hate that ther was a prize on teh line.. and of course you want to take jamie to england.. there ws no hard feelings for anyone who celebrated.. it ewas my impact of my loss not anyone's win.. that will be the pitch.. i dont know if i can make that pitch to ali.. she might be open to it.. and she said we need to talk more soon.. she might be open to it.. if i can survive and get thru the week where i targeted daela adnojne of the 5 of us target daela

johnny laughs..

ryan id rather have us that have won shit together.. in the triple... and that is what ali/.liv are afraid of

feeds cut 12:50pm BBT for hasbro games
Attached Images